If you have questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us before using this Website.
What Personal Information Does Diamond Wedding Cards Collect?
Personal Information may be requested whenever you choose to use the services on this Website. Such services include newsletters, competitions, “Alert Email”, live chats, and message boards. The type of Personal Information we may collect will be tied to the type of service you are using but may include:
- your name and contact information (including e-mail address) and any other details you provide to us;
- information you provide when you report a problem with our Website;
- records of any correspondence when you contact us.
How does Diamond Wedding Cards use Personal Information?
Communication: We use Personal Information to communicate with you by email and/or post regarding the services or goods you request and to inform you of site improvements. We use your e-mail and mailing address to:
– provide you with the goods or services you request, including providing you with our company newsletter where you subscribe to this service;
– where you have consented to us doing so, to alert you to product updates, special offers, updated information and information regarding new Diamond Wedding Cards or third party products and services that may interest you; and
– to contact you in response to any enquiry or submission you may make to us.
Customer Satisfaction: We use Personal Information to make your use of this site more enjoyable. For example, we can use Personal Information to:
– improve the content and general administration of the Website;
– ensure that the Website is relevant to your needs; and
– help create and display content which is relevant to you;
What is Diamond Wedding Cards’s email policy?
Opt in: In order to receive e-mail reminders from Diamond Wedding Cards or to receive e-mails from Diamond Wedding Cards regarding new services and products, you must opt in to receive communications from us. When you register on the site you will be given the opportunity to opt in to receiving any communication from us other than that required to process your registration and inform you of progress of subsequent orders.
You can opt out of receiving e-mails in two ways:
– by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
You may opt out of receiving our email newsletters by using the unsubscribe link on any of our newsletters.
If at any point you decide to opt out we will not be able to send you any more reminders or communications about new products and services.
With whom does Diamond Wedding Cards share Personal Information?
The Personal Information you provide to Diamond Wedding Cards is only used for the purpose of providing you with the services you request at the time that you request them and otherwise in accordance with Diamond Wedding Cards’s Privacy Statement. We only share Personal Information with third parties in order to provide you with the services you request. Such third parties will include credit card authorisation companies, merchandise distributors and delivery companies that process our outbound e-mail communications. Your Personal Information is provided to these third parties solely for the purpose of providing you the services you request when you request them. Such third parties do not store, retain, access or otherwise use Personal Information other than as necessary to provide you services you request.
Other than as set out above, we will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are otherwise required or permitted to do so by law.
Diamond Wedding Cards will never ask you for your personal information in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. You will only be asked for your name and email when you initiate the contact and only if your name and email are necessary to correct a service problem.
Links from the Site: If you click away from this site to visit the site of any third party, you may be asked for Personal Information in order to purchase or use products and services offered. These companies have their own privacy and data collection practices. As described above, Diamond Wedding Cards has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You should therefore review their privacy policies carefully if you have concerns about how Personal Information may be used.
Contacting Diamond Wedding Cards